|Delivery time:||Ships Next Day|
This course was designed to teach you everything you need to know to make full use of Adobe Photoshop CS6. Adobe Photoshop CS6 is a complex graphics and image editing software and paint program. It has become a mainstay with graphics designers, professional photographers, and even hobbyists to edit graphics as well as create and manipulate images.
If you've used Photoshop before, then this course may amaze you with all the improvements that have been made to the program. If you're new to Photoshop, don't be nervous or worry that it will be overwhelming. We'll start at the beginning and teach you everything you need to know in simple, everyday language so you understand and learn.
You'll discover how to:
· Easily navigate Photoshop's interface to find what you need
· Crop and resize images
· Work with color to edit and manipulate images
· Combine aspects of several images into one professional images
· Work with layers
· Paint using Photoshop's many tools
· Add text to images
· Create and use gradients
· Use the new Content-Aware feature to remove objects from images without leaving an empty space – or making it look like the image was edited
· How to select objects easier and better than ever before
· How to use filters to manipulate the look and feel of images